<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Nominated Yet Again! 

It's hard to come up with a post that beats a *post* by Shammi Kapoor. The best I can do is to point to the Indibloggies, where Zoo Station has been nominated for the second year running. Old-time readers will know that Zoo Station won the Team Blog of the Year award last year. This time, Zoo Station finds itself nominated in the Best Topical Blog category. My jaw dropped when I saw that, because I consider ZS anything but topical, unless random esoterica in Reuben's head qualifies as topical. The voting is over, as I understand it, but I certainly hope none of you have wasted your vote on Zoo Station and have instead voted for the Indian Economy Blog, which I genuinely believe is the best topical blog of the year. Plus, hey, you could potentially vote for both me and Atanu Dey by just voting for IEB. For my own part, I am just happy with the nomination...I just don't this ZS deserves to win anything in a topical category.