<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Live8 on demand. On AOL. 

There's plenty of ZS readers who seemed to have missed the Live8 show. Help is at hand. AOL has put pretty much the entire concert online. You can choose from concert highlights, the London show, the Philly show or the Toronto show. Each show is available song-by-song, which is excellent. If you have to choose one, watch the London show. It's the best, by quite a distance.

I've been watching some of the performances all over again and I think I can narrow my top 5 favourites down to Bittersweet Symphony by Coldplay and Richard Ashcroft, Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd, Driven to Tears by Sting, Beautiful Day by U2 and the rocking version of Helter Skelter by Macca. Agree?

PS: Though the on-demand version does not seem to work well on Firefox, I still give AOL credit for putting together an amazing online experience.