<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 26, 2004

The Return of the Blog 

Lots of you have written to ask what happened of the blog. As I had mentioned in a post over a month ago, I was getting the feeling that my blogging was getting in the way of some of the reading I really needed to get done. I had expected to get back to blogging sooner though. However, since I lack the discipline of a Rajesh, I figured it would be easier for me to actually stop blogging for a while, catch up on all the reading I needed to do (most of it connected to my doctoral dissertation), so I could resume blogging without a guilty conscience. Now that I have convinced myself that I am back on track, I have started to write again and hopefully, this time it will continue without too many interruptions.

Thanks once again to all those who wrote in and please feel free to send in more articles and the like that I could potentially post on the blog.