<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Postcard from Mexico 

The absence of posts on the blog can be partially explained by the fact that I am in a fishing village on the Pacific coast of Mexico and partly by laziness to come to the main plaza and get online, I guess. I would highly recommend Sayulita (about an hour from Puerto Vallarta airport) to anyone looking to take some time off from the U.S. and just chill somewhere far away from technology, news etc. I was pretty surprised by how expensive it was (compared with a Goa, which is a far bigger tourist spot). Perhaps the American tourists just dont mind overpaying. Anyway, the grand view of the Pacific ocean out of your bed and fantastic beaches to swim/float/laze at more than compensate. Thats it from Mexico. I am heading back to my sunbed. Adios.